a pelican desert bowl
one of my mosaic tabletops using hand fired tiles.
small lustre vase
A glaze reflecting the movement of flame in the kiln
From birth plates to personal mugs and commemorative plates I can make it for you.
A bowl with star like highlights every changing and mysterious!
We have branched off into unique metal animals handcut from rustic plate
- B.A. Visual Arts, Ceramics, Sydney College of the Arts 1985
- Graduate Diploma of Secondary Art Education 1986
- Bachelor of Nursing Charles Sturt University 2007
- 2001 First and Special Prizes, Royal Easter Show Sydney
- 1998 First, Second and Highly Commended Prizes, Royal Easter Show Sydney
- 1996 Third Prize, Royal Easter Show Sydney
- The Land -Major Profile Nov 2002 and 1995
- Prime News -1999, 1994
- Ceramics Monthly USA -A Farm Pottery in Australia 1998
- Pottery and Ceramics (Australia) - technical articles and major profile in 1998
- CSG Lecture and accompanying articles 2002
- Other articles in 'Craft Australia', 'Pastimes', 'Cat Affairs', 'Pottery in Australia', Who's Who of Australian Arts', 'The Bathurst Advocate', 'Ceramics Study Group'
© Copyright 2008-2012 Emily Laszuk